Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Azu & Walter's Wedding - June 16th, 2007

When Azucena Beltran first asked me to shoot her Wedding, I was not only flattered but also a bit anxious as it was to be my first official photo gig. Azu and I went to NEIU together and that made it a bit more personal. The Wedding took place in Walter's hometown of St. Clair Shores, Michigan. Both, the Wedding rehearsal and the Wedding were held at Walter's pictorial childhood home which was set against a most picturesque backdrop of their private lake and the pier. Almost everyone involved with the Wedding was a delight to work with and the overall experience gave me a ton of insight on all the do's and don'ts of Wedding Photography.

All images are copyright of the Photographer Nilofar Hashmy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job, just like I knew you would! :)

Rich

mackyton said...

They look so cute together. It must have been fun shooting their wedding. All of them look very cheerful and happy. I am a little nervous about my wedding plans because I have just finalized one of the mist beautiful Chicago event venues but there is still a lot to be done and I must look for a photographer like this as well.